суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

domain name registration yahoo




Hello, everyone I see quite a few new faces so I bid you all welcome. I am Belldandy, Goddess first class unrestricted. I hope to meet you all.

Impressed with all the selflessness, despite a few who are far from, the Almighty One has approved more wishes. However, the wish still has to be processed through Yggdrasil in order to create a valid contract, so there is no guarantee, but there are rare selfless wishes that are denied.

I pray that I can make you all happy.

Oh, and to those that have already wished once, there was a crash in the system not to long ago, so contracts fulfilled within the past six months have been voided. Most others have been reinstated, but minor ones were not backed up. Feel free to wish again if you desire to. The Almighty One has already approved it.

I look forward to aiding you.

One stipulation that I continuously neglect: the wish cannot involve anything that would negate my current long-term contract or me leaving against my will in any way. Thank you.

baseball high poll school texas, domain name registration yahoo, domain name registration wholesale, domain name registration whois, domain name registration who is.



Комментариев нет: